The second part of travel writer Ron Smith's journey on the trail of German composer Johann Sebastian Bach....
Published: Fri 02 Feb 2018
Each year the central German region of Thuringia hold a Bach week - although as there are concerts on all year round, it is worth going there at any time as travel writer Ron Smith discovered......
Published: Fri 19 Jan 2018
Namur is in the French speaking part of Belgium, and is know for its massive fortress, and war, but it is much more than this.
Published: Fri 12 Jan 2018
Part 2 of Ron Smith's story about Leeuwarden, the capital of the Friesland region of the Netherlands.
Published: Fri 29 Dec 2017
Leeuwarden is the capital of the Friesland region of the Netherlands. Read part 1 of travel writer Ron Smith's story of his visit there.
- Council budget 2018-19
- Tain nursery takes steps to expand
- Opinion split as Kyle takeaway is approved
- 'Sexting' fears flagged up in film contest
- Tipsy tea party toasted
- International boost for Invergordon nail polish firm
- Police appeal follows street incidents
- Ria's close shave brings charity boost
- Rallying cry over Tain's bank battle
- Patrols stepped up to combat vandals