Founded in 1991 and now celebrating our 27th year, we are the leading supplier of event services in the north of Scotland.
Our names are Fiona and Donna and between us we have 60 years experience in the floristry industry.
At Boarstone Tartans, we have over 40 years' experience in supplying kilt outfits.
Ceremonies.Scot is a partnership between Bryan Begg and Louise McAllister; we plan, choreograph and co-ordinate non-religious, Humanist ceremonies throughout Scotland.
When it comes to your wedding ceremony - as with everything else for your big day - you have an abundance of choice.
Get married at The Highland Club on the shores of Loch Ness.
Come and book your wedding at the Royal British Legion in Nairn.
Where do you start when planning your wedding? A good place is the company that won the Scottish Wedding Awards - Outstanding Specialist Wedding Supplier 2016: Gordon's Cater Hire.
Looking for the perfect mother of the bride or groom wedding outfit in Inverness?
- QnA with iGigs @ Inverness Highland Games bands
- REVIEW: Who, Me
- Lizabett Russo QnA: "I always used music as a therapy"
- Muse feature in Vue screenings
- Get animated with film fans' new season
- Tannara QnA: "There's a lot you can do with Scottish folk music"
- Teuchters' founder giving it Halde after year of laughs
- REVIEW: Aidan Moffat and RM Hubbert (with Siobhan Wilson)
- Rob Lloyd's trial of a Time Lord
- REVIEW: Lional (with Indigo Velvet and Foreign Fox)